Skip to content
- Don’t sell yourself short. Conquer the crime of self-deprecation. Concentrate on your assets. You’re better than you think you are.
- Use the big thinker’s vocabulary. Use big, bright, cheerful words. Use words that promise victory, hope, happiness, pleasure; avoid words that create unpleasant images of failure, defeat, grief.
- Stretch your vision. See what can be, not just what is. Practice adding value to things, to people, and to yourself.
- Get the big view of your job. Think, really think your present job is important. That next promotion depends mostly on how you think toward your present job.
- Think above trivial things. Focus your attention on big objectives. Before getting involved in a petty matter, ask yourself, “Is it really important?”Grow big by thinking big!