The time of the ravel agent might be passing, but people are still looking for those with a knack for more nontraditional travel coordination. If you always plan the perfect vacations complete with beautiful hotels, the ideal location, and a bevy of delicious restaurants lined up for every evening, consider advertising your services as a more modern approach to travel planning.
Speak a foreign language? Start a translation service. Consider specializing in a specific genre of translation, like medical or financial translation, as you might be able to fill a niche need in your community.
Buy stock, store it, pick it, pack it, ship it. Managing inventory is a big commitment when you’re running a business.
Here’s the secret to finding an awesome business idea. You need to be systematic and you need to be thorough. You need to put together a solid list of proven and practical business ideas. Then you need to carefully evaluate which ones would be most likely ato work for you.
- Take detours in your stride. Adetour simply means another route. It should never mean surrendering the goal.
- Get a clear fix on where you want to go. Create an image of yourself ten years from now.
- Surrender yourself to your desires. Set goals to get more energy. Set goal to ger things done. Set goals and discover the real enjoyment of living.
- Let your major goal be your automatic pilot. When you let your goal absorb you, you’ll find yourself making the right decisions to reach your goal.
- Build thirty-day goals. Day -by-day effort pays off.
Age excusitis, the failure disease of never being the right age, comes in two easily identifiable forms: the “I’m too old” vatiety and the “I’m too young”brand.
Professor Erwin H. Schell, one of America’s most respected authorities on leadership, says, “Obviously, there is something more than facilities and competence that makes for accomplishment. I have come to believe that this linkage factor, this catalyst, if you will, can be defined in a single word attitude. When our attitude is right, our abilities reach a maximum of effectiveness and good results inevitably follow.”
This episode is also available as a blog post: https://idopedia.org/2021/04/09/four-ways-to-develop-the-big-thinkers-vocabulary/ — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/idopedia/message
Grow big by thinking big!
Here are four ways to help you develop a big thinker’s vocabulary.