The largest inhibitor to success is not starting. We spend hours upon hours learning, planning and strategizing. Then doubt creeps in. What if I mess up? What if I fail? Then 98% of us stop. All that planning was for not. Just start. I think I need to learn more before I start. Sure, pick […]Just Start
- Be environment-conscious. Just as body diet makes the body, mind diet makes the mind.
- Make tour environment work for you, not against you. Don’t let suppressive forces-the negative, you-can’t do-it people-make you think defeat.
- Don’t let small-thinking people hold you back. Jealous people want to see you stumble. Don’t give them that satisfaction.
- Get your advice from successful people. Your future is important. Never risk it with freelance advisors who are living failures.
- Get plenty of psychological sunshine. Circulate in new groups. Discover new and stimulating things to do.
- Throw thought poison out of your environment. Avoid gossip. Talk about people, but stay on the positive side.
- Go first class in everything you do. you can’t afford to go any other way.