- Study setbacks to pave your way to success. When you lose, learn, and then go on to win next time.
- Have the courage to be your own constructive critic. Seek out your faults and weaknesses and then correct them. This makes you a professional.
- Stop blaming luck. Research each setback. Find out what went wrong. Remember, blaming luck never got anyone where they wanted to go.
- Blend persistence with experimentation. Stay with your goal but don’t beat your head against a stone wall. Try new approaches. Experiment.
- Remember, there is a good side in every situation. Find it. See the good side and whip discouragement.