Skip to content
- Get a clear fix on where you want to go. Create an image of yourself ten years from now.
- Write out your ten-year plan. Your life is too important to be left to chance. Put down on paper what you want to accomplish in your work, your home, and your social departments.
- Surrender yourself to your desires. Set goals to get more energy. Set goals to get things done. Set goals and discover the real enjoyment of living.
- Let your major goal be your automatic pilot. When you let your goal absorb you, you’ll find yourself making the right decisions to reach your goal.
- Achieve your goal one step at a time. Regard each task you perform, regardless of how small it may seem, as a step toward your goal.
- Build thirty-day goals. Day-by-day effort pays off.
- Take detours in your stride. A detour simply means another route. It should never mean surrendering the goal.
- Invest in yourself. purchase those things that build mental power and efficiency. Incest in educatio